Here are the pictures and entries for the homepages. I have numbered them below according to the setup of the page you designed.
1 2 3
change “other news” to “more resources.”
4 5 6
7 8 9
10 11 12
13 14 15
16 17 18
19 20 21
You will need to crop some pictures to make them rectangular. Size them to make them equal. If any do not work, I can get others.
Ignore whatever I said about pictures in the previous email.
(1) Is the video. Do not connect to YouTube yet.
(7) Making Peace with the Enemies of Jesus (in Jewish-Christian Resources)
(2) Breaking the Silence: Engagement for Spiritual Growth (in Bible Study: Psalms)
(4) Top Ten Dangers in Preaching on Jews and Judaism (in Jewish-Christian Resources page)
(8) Not a Puzzle But a Mystery (in Homilies: C: The Most Holy Trinity)
(3) The Man in the Ditch (in Homilies–C: 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(5) Love as Power (in Homilies–C: 5th Sunday of Easter)
(6) Searching as God Searches (in Living with Christ page–Sept 2010)
(9) Where Salvation Is Found (in Living with Christ–November 2010)
(12) The Gospel of John Set Free (in Books)
(13) The Advantage of Sinning (in homilies C: 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(11) Blood, Money, and the Paranormal (in Bible Study–Matthew)
(10) The History of the Spirit is a Portrait of God (in Bible Study–The Spirit of God)
(15) The Apostle to the Apostles (in Living with Christ–April 2010)
(16) Practicing the Cross (in homilies C: 23rd Sunday of Ordinary Time)
(17) A Trap in the Gospel (in homilies C: 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(19) It Is Better to Receive than to Give (in homilies C: 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(18) The Gift of Dirt (in homilies C: 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(14) A Gospel for a Pluralistic City (in Bible Study–Matthew)
(21) Lazarus at Our Gate (in homilies C: 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
(20) Action as the Solution (in homilies C: 31st Sunday in Ordinary Time)